There are some moments in life where everything must be perfect. Your wedding day is one of those moments. From the flowers and the décor to the menu and the music; every detail is important when planning the perfect reception for a wedding in MA. After all, this is an important day that you will remember forever – so why not make it perfect?
Finding the Perfect Reception Location in MA
Weddings in MA are breathtaking. Whether your reception is outside on a crisp fall day, in a cozy chapel on a cool winter’s evening, or even aboard a yacht in the harbor on a warm summer day; Massachusetts has so many unique reception sites to offer. When planning a wedding in MA it is important to consider all of your options and then begin to research each one. Ask for recommendations from family and friends, especially if you know someone who has planned a similar event recently.
Once you have a good list of possibilities, it’s time, if possible, to visit each one. Interview the person who will be your contact and ask every question you can think of. Don’t discount a general gut feeling about each location. If you aren’t comfortable with the coordinator or if it doesn’t feel quite right – keep looking.
When researching locations, you should compare them based on location, size, cost and available extras. For example, a quote from one location may be less expensive, but if they are not including extra fees for rentals, parking, and so on, you may not be comparing apples to apples. Make sure to ask a lot of questions so you clearly understand what each location is offering and at what price.
Planning the Perfect Wedding in MA
After you’ve settled on the perfect wedding reception location, it’s time to start planning. Of course you will shop for a bridal gown, pick out bridesmaids’ dresses, and eventually schedule your hair and makeup appointments, but the wedding planning that will take up most of your time will be the ceremony and reception. Here are some great tips for having the perfect wedding in MA.
- Start with a budget and stick to it. Nothing ruins the perfect wedding in MA faster than stressing about paying the bill.
- Create a theme. It may be as simple as a color scheme or as elaborate as a winter wonderland. Either way, a theme will unite and personalize the location and the entire event.
- Plan a very specific agenda for the entire day. Include as much detail as you can and make sure every person who has a role in the event receives a copy.
- Make sure to get everything in writing, from the venue booking to the agreement with the photographer.
- Let family and friends help! If you’re a bad delegator, now is the time to let that go.
- On that note – consider a full-service option. It will likely be less expensive, easier on everyone involved and still fabulous. After all, the wedding professionals do this for a living.
The Tiffany Ballroom
Brides in Mass. when researching venues quickly find that one of the most romantic venues in the area is the Tiffany Ballroom at Four Points by Sheraton Norwood. Every bride has a vision of what her perfect wedding looks like and the stunning 7,000 square foot Tiffany Ballroom will not disappoint. It seats up to 450 dinner guests and comes complete with a spacious foyer for pre-dinner mingling, first-rate catering, and the perfect ambiance. If you are planning a smaller soirée, the Essex and Lenox junior ballrooms are also available. Enjoy a more intimate location with the same breathtaking ambiance.
The wedding coordinators at the Tiffany Ballroom will make your dreams of the perfect celebration a reality by helping you plan out each and every detail. Which vendors will be responsible for catering, photography, and entertainment? Will you need to rent linens, who will handle the flowers, and where will the head table go? From wedding accessories to the first dance; the staff at the Sheraton Norwood can help you make it a perfect day.
The Tiffany Ballroom at Four Points by Sheraton Norwood is also conveniently located in Mass. near Amtrak stations, major freeways and Logan Airport. Plan your perfect wedding in MA at The Tiffany Ballroom.