Just over one year after COVID-19 caused a total halt to the event industry, we are finally getting back to business!! Starting March 22, 2021, Massachusetts will be allowing 100 guests for inside wedding venues WITH dancing.
With our complete wedding packages, we are confident we can help you plan your spring or summer 2021 event with ease! Although some restrictions have been lifted, there are still some things to consider:
- Consider your guests’ comfort levels with COVID guidelines. Wrist bands have become a popular item for Covid weddings. Purchase 3 different colors bands, pop them in cute containers and pair with a sign explaining. Each color correlates to a level of comfort for your guests and alerts other guests to how comfortable they are with conversation and distance.
- Be Prepared: Make sure you are stocked up on the essentials your guests may need. If your wedding venue does not already have hand sanitizer stations, set them up! Consider having a station near the bar, the guest book, gift box, or anywhere else multiple guests will need to touch. Having a basket with extra masks is a nice gesture as well!
- Embrace the situation: Looking for a memorable favor? Consider a custom mask in your wedding colors, masks that glow in the dark for the dance floor, or personalized bottles of hand sanitizer. You could also outfit your bridal party in custom masks, and coordinate with a fun pattern to match your wedding colors. Want to stand out a bit? Create custom masks that show your new titles on them to change into after you are married. There are endless options available to help you make the most of the situation.
- Know the rules, and make sure your guests are aware: The State of Massachusetts has set certain guidelines for reopening wedding venues. Also, each wedding venue may have their own guidelines and safety measures in place. Make sure to review wedding venues guidelines ahead of time with your coordinator and have a plan for how you will communicate the expectations with your guests. If you have a wedding website, it would be great to include the guidelines there. Have the conversation with your venue or planner ahead of time, so that you know how things will be handled if a guest will not follow the rules. Better to know than be surprised!
- Drink Covers: Since guests must be seated to be eating or drinking, invest in some custom drink coasters/covers to alert staff that your guest is not done with their beverage. No one wants to come off the dance floor to find their drink is gone! These can be placed at each place setting or handed out from the bar at Tiffany Ballroom!
No doubt, your friend and family are going to be so excited to celebrate with you, and we would love to help you plan your big day! Contact Tiffany Ballroom in Massachusetts at 781-255-3159 or email email@example.com to get started!