This Houseperson opportunity is available at our Four Points Hotel and Conference Center in Norwood, MA!
- Clean and maintain the public areas and perform minor maintenance tasks.
- Clean the floors on the hotel side.
- Clean the halls on the conference side (spot clean carpets and walls as needed).
- Clean the break areas during the day.
- Clean carpets as needed.
- Vacuum the dining room(s) after meals.
High School or Equivalent
1-2 years previous experience/will train
Knowledge of general cleaning and maintenance. Ability to communicate and understand the job requirements (verbal and written). Team player.
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits including career long learning opportunities, tuition reimbursement, 401 (k), pension, flexible schedules, rich health and well-being programs, generous time off allowances, volunteer days and so much more! Hobbs Brook Real Estate is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse workforce.
For more information or to apply: email@example.com