The conference break attendant is responsible for setting up, stocking and maintaining the overall cleanliness of assigned conference break areas. This includes setting up and displaying food and beverage items buffet style and continually keeping the break area stocked and clean at all times.
- Ability to work week-ends and holidays
- Ability to begin work at 6:00 am
- Check station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness.
- Greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly in English.
Management Position: No
Entry Level: Yes
Pay: Hourly $10.00/hr + tips