Service of food and beverages to guests in a friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner to achieve excellent guest satisfaction. Servers start at 6am to service our hotel breakfast guests who typically dine from our full breakfast buffet. Servers provide beverage service including coffee and juice, clear and reset tables and maintain the breakfast buffet. After breakfast, servers reset the buffet for lunch and attend to our conference luncheon guests in a similar manner.
- Ability to work week-ends and holidays
- Ability to work from 6:00 am – 3:00 PM
- Check station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness.
- Greet guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Record the details of the order from the guests and process guest checks accurately through the Point of Sale computer.
- Replenish beverages as necessary and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
- Operate the Point of Sale procedures to pre-check order and close out guest checks.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings, service ware and menu items.
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly in English.
Management Position: No
Entry Level: Yes
Pay: Hourly wage + tips